Here is a great muffin recipe for a quick dessert that everyone succeeds and tastes really fluffy. This muffin is delicious.
- 125 g Butter, soft
- 125 g sugar
- 1 pack vanilla sugar
- 2 eggs
- 200 g Flour
- 1/2 pack baking powder
- 1 cup milk
Time: 30 min
- Beat the butter with the sugar until creamy and then add vanilla sugar and mix. Then mix the eggs gradually with the butter-sugar mixture. Mix the flour with the baking powder and add a small portion to the butter-sugar mixture. Following a portion of milk. Stir in the rest of the milk and flour alternately.
- The dough can now be mixed with e.g. Nuts, cocoa, Nutella, fruits, etc. – but it tastes so very good and airy!
- I bake this dough as a cake at 180 ° C convection almost 30 minutes (Garprobe with wooden sticks).
- Muffins go faster, just under 10 minutes.
- After baking, let the cake cool down and refine it with icing, chocolate icing or powdered sugar.