Easy CheeseBurger Recipe. Fast and delicious. You can be cook!
- 4 TableSpoon tomato ketchup
- 2 teaspoon Sweet paprika
- 4 Iceberg Salads (large)
- 2 tomatoes
- 3 onions
- 3 tablespoon clarified butter
- 2 tablespoon Flour
- 4 hamburger buns
- 600 g ground beef
- 4 Slices of cheese
- 2 teaspoon mustard
Time: 25 min
- Mix ketchup and paprika. Rinse the lettuce leaves, spin dry and fold into smaller pieces. Rinse the tomatoes, cut out the stalk and slice the tomatoes. Peel onions and cut into rings.
- Heat 1.5 tbsp buttered lard in a pan. Lightly dust onion rings with flour and fry over medium heat for about 10 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool on kitchen paper (or simply take ready-made fried onions).
- Cut the rolls and roast them briefly in a hot grill pan.
- Form the beefsteak with hands moistened to about 8 cm of beefsteaks and season with salt and pepper from both sides. The minced meat steaks are not mixed with the spices, like meatballs, but seasoned just like steaks on the surface!
- Heat a grill pan and coat with the remaining butter. Fry the minced steaks about 4-6 minutes from each side. Put one slice of cheese on each. Put the lid on the pan and fry until the cheese has melted slightly. Brush the lower half of the rolls with ketchup.
- Serve with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese steaks and onion rings. Coat the bread roll lid with mustard and place on top of the burgers. Lightly press and serve immediately.