Chili Thai making you will love the sweet and sour favorite of bitter lovers and dip sauces. Chili Thai Indispensable for pasta and sauteed dishes.
- A glass of water
- A glass of rice vinegar
- A glass of sugar
- 20 grams of fresh ginger
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 3 chili peppers
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- Two tablespoons corn starch
- 1-2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Difficulty: Easy Time: 12 min NOTE: Chili peppers with a kitchen glove is better to chop. Calorie: 100 grams & 11 Calories
- To prepare sweet-bitter Chili Thai sauce; Transfer the water and rice vinegar to a small saucepan and allow to boil over high heat.
- Grate the fresh ginger and garlic you have peeled. Cut the chili pepper into small pieces.
- Boil the rice vinegar with powdered sugar, grated ginger and garlic, chopped chili pepper, ketchup and freshly ground black pepper and cook for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Add the corn starch and cook the sauce which you mix continuously with a whisk for about 2 minutes.
- After cooling the sauce from the stove at room temperature, keep it in a closed jar and refrigerator.
- Snacks such as corn chips, raw or boiled vegetables, crispy chicken and onion rings are shared with your loved ones.
About Chili Thai Sauce Recipe
The most beautiful part of this very popular sauce is the perfect combination of sweet and bitter flavor. Its aroma of garlic and vinegar adds flavor to the flavor. It is a sauce unique to Far Eastern cuisine and adds flavor to fish except meat and chicken. Calorie value is quite low.