Our cupcake recipe can be spiced up and decorated with different creams. The wonderful cupcake recipe for coffee as a dessert. Creamy topped and imaginatively decorated – these are the sweet features of a cupcakes. Here you will find helpful tips and delicious cupcakes recipes to make yourself.
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 50 g butter
- 1 egg
- 200 g Flour
- 120 ml milk
- 1 pack vanilla sugar
- 160 g sugar
for the cream
- 250 ml whipped cream
- 1 pack cream stiffener
- 100 g sugar
Time: 45 min
- Mix sugar with vanilla sugar. Beat butter, egg and the sugar mixture until foamy. Stir in the milk gradually. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Sift the flour with the baking powder and slowly stir in the butter mixture.
- Brush out a muffin mush with butter or put paper muffin cups in it. Now fill the molds halfway with the dough. Place everything in the middle rack of the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes at 180 ° C. (Make needle sample)
- For the cream: beat whipped cream, stir in the sugar and cream. Pour into a syringe bag and apply the cream.
- Now you can decorate as you like, with chocolate flakes, cocoa, coconut flakes etc.
If you prefer chocolate cakes, just add cocoa powder to the flour and the baking powder. If the cream is colored, simply add food coloring to the whipped cream.
In addition to brownies and cookies, cupcakes are typical American delicacies that are an indispensable part of our lives. Cupcakes usually consist of a classic batter as a basic recipe, are baked in a muffin form, are often elaborately decorated and taste sweeter than muffins.
Also typical of the small tartlets is the so-called frosting or icing cream cheese cream, butter cream or icing, which is adapted to taste and color as desired. Artfully sprayed on the cupcakes and decorated with sprinkles or sugar decorations, the delicious cream cap is a real eye-catcher.