An ingenious salsa recipe as a blast on e.g. Tortillas, tacos and wraps. Fruity, spicy, spicy and still the full tomato taste. A homemade tomato salsa tastes much better than a finished product. Try this recipe.
- 1 onion
- 2 chillies
- 2 – 3 Garlic cloves
- 3 Tablespoon oil
- 400 g Tomatoes, lumpy from the tin
- 1 Tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Time: 15 min
- First, the onion is finely diced. Then the chili peppers are gutted and finely chopped with the garlic.
- Now heat some olive oil in a pan and sauté onions, garlic and chilli for 1 minute, then quench with the canned tomatoes. Then the spices, the sugar and a pinch of lemon juice come in. The mass is then brought to the boil and then simmer for 5-6 minutes until it thickens slightly.
- Now let the salsa cool briefly and then serve directly.
Wish you all a good appetite.A