This mini pizzas is great and yummy. Mini pizzas recipe is very simple.Just cook and eat.
- 2 eggplants
- 8 tbsp tomatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 12 Black olives
- 100 g Sausage
- 1 Basil
- 250 g Gouda cheese
Time: 30 min
- Wash aubergines, cut into slices of approx. 1 cm and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Drizzle eggplant slices with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and bake in the oven at 200 ° C for approx. 15 minutes.
- Slice sausage and olives. Wash the basil, pat dry and pluck the leaves. Rasp cheese.
- Remove the tin from the oven. Brush the aubergine slices with the sliced tomatoes and spread grated cheese, salami and olive slices on top.
- Cook the aubergine pizzas in the oven again for about 6 minutes at 200 ° C and serve garnished with fresh basil.