Juicy Carrot Cake Recipe, Juicy Carrot Cake Recipes, Everyday Cooking Recipes. Weeknight dinners, quick and easy meals, and desserts, and more!
- Butter and flour for the mold
- 250 g carrots
- 5 pcs. eggs
- 200 g sugar
- 1 parcel vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tbsp rum
- 60 g Flour
- 400 g Ground almonds
- 200 g powdered sugar
- 20 g Butter liquid
1. Preheat oven to 180 ° C top and bottom heat. Grease a springform (Ø 26 cm) with butter and dust with flour. Then tap off excess flour.
2. Peel and finely grate the carrots. Separate the eggs. Beat the egg whites until stiff. Mix the yolks, sugar, vanilla sugar and salt with a hand mixer. Stir in the rum. Mix flour with baking powder, sieve and stir in with half of the ground almonds. Add the egg whites, stir in the remaining almonds and grated carrot.
3. Pour the dough into the springform pan and bake in the preheated oven in the lower third for approx. 60 minutes. Remove the cake, leave it in the mold on a cake rack, then remove it from the mold, tumble it and let it cool on the grill.
4. Sift the icing sugar and mix with rum. Stir in the butter and cover the cake with the font. Depending on your taste and desire, add the marzipan carrots to the still damp cast and let it solidify.