Low Carb Breakfast Lasagna – Keto Recipe. Simmering hot dish, which can be eaten as well as keto breakfast and main meal.
- 900 g eggs (18 pieces)
- 40 g butter
- 400 g sausage
- 400 g cream cheese
- 350 ml beef broth
- 100 g boiled ham
- 100 g bacon
- 125 g grated Parmesan
- 125 g Mozzarella
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon papper
Time: 40 min
Calories: 393 kcal
- Preheat the oven to 160 °.
- Grease a large pan well and let it get hot on the stove.
- Whisk all eggs in a large bowl and pour half into the pan. Now let it falter like an omelette. After about 4 minutes, reduce the heat. Season with salt and pepper. A turn is not necessary. Do the same with the rest of the egg mass. First set aside.
- Press the sausage meat out of the pelle and place in a pan. Approximately Roast crumbly for 5-6 min. Then stir in the cream cheese and add the broth. Simmer the sauce with constant stirring for 2 minutes until it thickens. Season with salt and pepper.
- Now grease a square, high casserole dish and add the first layer of the canned egg mass. Spread the bratwurst sauce on top and top with the cooked ham.
- Fill in the second layer of egg and again spread a portion of the sauce on it.
- Cover with the ham and the sliced mozzarella.
- Add the remaining sauce and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 30 min at 160 ° C.
When the casserole is cool, it cuts well.
Single portions can be frozen.