A great meal for your guests is the Lasagne Bolognese. Convince yourself of this delicious recipe.
- Olive oil
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 200 g Gouda (grated, to sprinkle)
For Béchamel Sauce
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon Flour
- 250 ml milk
- 1 nutmeg
- 1 pepper
For Bolognese sauce
- 250 g ground beef
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1 Garlic clove (pressed)
- 1 Carrot (chopped)
- 1 tomato
- 5 tablespoon tomato paste
- 3 tablespoon Ketchup
Time: 30 min
- Bolognese sauce: Heat the oil in a saucepan, fry the minced meat in it. Add onions, carrot, ketchup and garlic and sauté. Tomato and tomato paste and all spices and simmer at the lowest level for about 10 minutes.
- Bechamel sauce: melt butter in a saucepan, add flour, stir immediately with a whisk. Slowly add the milk, stirring constantly. Slowly bring to a boil and stir until the sauce is thick. Season with nutmeg and white pepper.
- Lasagna: grease casserole with olive oil. Now alternately layer the lasagne sheets and Bolognese sauce, start with the lasagna leaves, then the sauces, etc. – complete with the sauce.
- At the very end on top of it comes the Bechamel sauce, just add freshly grated Gouda and bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 30 minutes.
If you want, you can add creme fraiche and mozzarella to the lasagna.
Before slicing the lasagna into portions, let it rest for a few minutes.
Of course, the lasagna can also be prepared the day before and can rest for 1-2 days in the fridge.