BisThis potato soup is very creamy, very fine, very good to prepare – and we have an idea how to incorporate this enjoyment into a menu.
- 1,2 Kg potatos
- 500 g parsnip
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion
- 1 Cube soup (40 g)
- 20 g clarified butter
- 1 Bay leaf
- 100 ml vermouth
- 2 lt vegetable stock
- 250 g whipped cream
- 3 Branches tarragon
- 1 garlic
- 20 g butter
- 200 g Lobster (cooked and raised, or crayfish meat)
Time: 90 min
- Peel potatoes and parsnips, rinse and cut into cubes about 1 cm in size. Peel the carrots, cut in half and cut into slices about 3 mm thick. Peel onion, halve and cut into small cubes.
- Heat the lobster soup cube and clarified butter in a saucepan. Fry onions, potatoes, carrots and parsnips in a bowl while turning. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg and add the bay leaf.
- Add the vermouth and let it cook in the heat. Then add the vegetable stock, bring everything to a boil and cook for 15-20 minutes with a half-open lid over low to medium heat.
- Remove about 1/3 of the vegetable inlay from the soup with a ladle and put aside. Puree the remaining vegetables in the liquid with the hand blender and stir in the liquid cream. Add the remaining vegetables and warm in the soup. Season the soup with salt and pepper.
- Rinse tarragon, dry, pluck leaves from stalks. Cut garlic, rub a dry pan with it. Heat the butter in the pan, fry the lobster meat in a low heat. Remove lobster from the pan, cut into bite-sized pieces and add to the soup with the tarragon. Sprinkle with a touch of pepper, serve immediately.
Roasted baguette slices with crème fraîche and keta caviar.
Cook the soup the day before, heat it slowly to serve and fry the lobster meat freshly.
Lobster meat is very expensive, substitute crayfish meat.