without flour, low carb and keto. The tarte has about 6 g of carbohydrates.
- 120 g Quark
- 2 eggs
- 160 g Cheese, grated
- 100 g Creme fraiche Cheese
- Spring onions
Time: 30 min
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
- For the bottom, mix the quark, eggs and 80 g of the cheese in a bowl. Tip the mixture onto the baking sheet with baking paper and smooth it out. Bake for 15 minutes in the oven.
- Remove the baking tray, spread the crust of the cake with crème fraîche and sprinkle with diced bacon, spring onions and the rest of the cheese. Bake for another 15 – 20 minutes until the cheese has a nice color.
- Can be eaten as a tarte cake or as a roll.