Would you like to wake up in the morning and start the day with a healthy and gluten free oatmeal flavor? The baked oat mix recipe is the perfect choice for a healthy start to the day. If you want gluten-free food, you can prepare this simple and healthy oat mix recipe. Our oatmeal recipe is 350 calories, 1 serving. Contains 13 g protein, 19 g fat and 47 g carbohydrates.
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 1 glass of water
- 3/4 cup of almond milk
- 3/4 cup of grated apple
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped raw walnut pieces
Difficulty: Easy Time: 15 min NOTE: You can make it more delicious by adding kefir, apples, raisins and nuts.
Calorie: 1 serving 300 calories & 13 g protein, 19 g fat and 47 g carbohydrate.
- Mix oats, water, almond milk, apples, cinnamon and syrup in a medium pot or saucepan.
- Start the oven and wait until it is 180 degrees
- Pot the pan in the oven and boil
- Cook until the oat has absorbed the liquid and the apples soften (about 10-15 minutes).
- Transfer the mixture to the two bowls, add a piece of walnuts on top and enjoy.
Note: Oat cinnamon apple mix recipe meets 20% of your daily vitamin B need.