Their scent is irresistible, they are quickly baked and taste delicious: Today, there are pancakes as in the old grandma! A bit of compote or fresh fruit – and enjoy!
- 400 g flour
- 750 ml milk
- 3 eggs
Time: 20 min
- Mix the flour and milk with the hand mixer. Then add eggs and a pinch of salt and make a smooth dough. The dough is ready when it casts light bubbles. Then put the dough in the fridge for half an hour.
- Add a dash of mineral water to the dough after the rest period and stir well again.
- Heat the pan and melt butter. Then remove from the griddle and pan to distribute the butter.
- Use a ladle to add dough to the pan and to pan again so that the bottom of the pan is completely covered. Now bake the pancake over medium heat.
- If the pancake can be easily lifted with a spatula, it is firm enough. Once the page is baked golden brown, the pancake can be turned. Continue until the remaining dough is used up.
The already finished pancakes can be kept warm in the oven at 60 ° C.
Pancakes: fast, delicious, varied
Already in childhood they were the biggest on the lunch table: freshly baked pancakes with plum or cherry compote and whipped cream!
Even today, we love the fast dessert just as much – but with the difference that we have now discovered many savory recipes with pancakes. The basic recipe has always remained the same – and it works really fast, tastes delicious and always works. But we also have delicious variations for you:
Pancake alternatives: Modify the basic recipe
Who avoids animal products, does not have to do without pancakes. In this case, the patties are simply made from flour, water and salt and baked in vegetable oil or vegan margarine. Those who like the normal recipe can use the milk very well soymilk or oatmeal.
In low-carb recipes on the other hand, the carbohydrate-rich wheat flour is reduced or completely replaced. Instead, one integrates an ingredient with a higher protein content such as protein powder, soy flour or almond flour.
Even with a gluten intolerance flour must be left out due to the gluten. Here are alternatives such as corn flour or directly gluten-free flour. The right pancake recipe can be found for everyone!