Pineapple And Chicken Recipe. Simple, fast, delicious and great to warm up.
- 250 g Chicken breast fillets
- 1 Pineapple, in pieces
- 1/2 cup cream
- 100 g Cream cheese
- 2 Spring onions, cut into fine rings
- 2 Garlic cloves, pressed through
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon Chicken broth or vegetable broth, instant
- 2 pack rice
- Salt and pepper
- Chili powder
Time: 20 min
- Cook the rice according to the package instructions.
- Skin the meat, wash it and cut it into dice-sized pieces. Fry with a little oil in the pan. If it gets light color, add the honey. Add the spring onions and garlic, sauté briefly. Drain the pineapple and catch the juice, then add the pineapple pieces to the pan and briefly sauté. Add the curry and fry everything briefly.
- Deglaze with cream. Add the melted cheese in small pieces and let melt. Bring everything to a boil, season with salt, pepper, curry, instant broth, a little ground chilli and pineapple juice and then serve on the rice.