For the pork steaks with mushroom sauce the fillet pieces still if necessary … Look in this cooking video, how to make meat in the pan.
- 8 Medallions of pork tenderloin, each 2-3 cm thick
- 8 Parma ham
- 2 teaspoon Mustard
- 1 spring onions
- 1 Porcini mushrooms, dried
- 200 ml white wine
- 200 g cream
- 100 g Gorgonzola
- Broth, grained
- Parsley, finely chopped
Time: 30 min
- Pour the mushrooms in a bowl with hot water and soak for about 30 minutes. Then remove from the liquid and cut into small cubes, keep liquid. Cut the spring onion into rings.
- Spread the mustard on a plate, put the medallions on top, lightly salt (!) And pepper and turn over so that both sides are covered with mustard. Wrap each medallion in a slice of parma ham. Fry in vegetable cream until the ham is nice and golden, take out, set aside on a plate.
- Sweat the onions in the remaining fat, add the finely diced boletus mushrooms, deglaze with white wine, allow to evaporate for a short time, then add the porcini liquid and the cream, and let it boil down a bit. Possibly. add some broth (powder). Melt the chopped gorgonzola in the sauce. Put the pork medallions with the spilled juice back into the cooked sauce and let them stand for about 10-15 minutes over a mild heat. Serve sprinkled with parsley.