Easy and fast Spaghetti Carbonara Recipes. You can will be cook now!
- 500 g spaghetti
- 100 g Bacon cubes (or ham)
- 1 tablespoon Butter or oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 3 eggs
- 50 g Parmesan, grated
Time: 30 min
- For the Italian spaghetti carbonara, the noodles are first cooked in a well-salted water (according to the package instructions) until firm.
- Cut the ham (or bacon) into small cubes and fry together with the finely chopped garlic in a larger pan with a little butter.
- Once the spaghetti is done, they are pan-fried with the bacon and garlic.
- For the sauce, whisk the eggs in a bowl, whisk well and season with salt and pepper. Whipped cream, fold in Parmesan and stir well again.
- Now pour the finished egg mixture over the spaghetti, stir well and let it rest briefly on the hotplate in the pan.