Strawberry cake with vanilla pudding is our highlight for the summer: Creamy-fruity, that’s exactly how we like the delicious fruits!
- 150 g Flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 75 g margarine
- 75 g sugar
- 1 pack vanilla sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cup milk
- 1 pack Custard powder
- 350 ml milk
- 150 g sour cream
- 500 g strawberries
- 2 pack glaze
Time: 60 min
- Mix the flour and baking powder together in a bowl. Then add margarine, sugar, vanilla sugar, salt, eggs and milk and mix with a hand mixer to a homogeneous dough.
- Fill the dough for the strawberry cake with vanilla pudding into a springform tin (Ø 26 cm) and bake at 180 ° C for approx. 25 minutes.
- Mix the pudding according to the instructions on the package, but use only 350 ml of milk. Then stir in the sour cream into the still warm pudding, the mass will be nice and firm.
- Allow the bottom to cool and then distribute the pudding on top.
- Wash the strawberries, remove the stalk and halve the fruits. Distribute on the pudding mixture and then cover the cake with cake.
NOTE:If you like, you can decorate the strawberry cake with vanilla pudding with sliced almonds.