Easy vegan chocolate cookies recipe. You can be cook now.
- 20 g Chia seeds
- 500 ml water
- 190 g Butter or margarine, vegan
- 200 g Sugar, brown, alternatively cane sugar
- 2 tablespoon Sugar beet syrup, alternatively molasses, maple syrup or agave syrup
- 2 pack vanilla sugar
- 300 g Wheat flour or spelled flour, or mixed
- 4 g bicarbonate of soda
- 200 g Block chocolate, bittersweet or chocolate droplets
Time: 15 min
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C convection. Mix the chia seeds and the water in a small bowl and let it swell for about 10 minutes.
- Lay out a baking sheet with parchment paper. Cream vegan butter or margarine and sugar with the whisk of the mixer. Then add the swollen chia seeds, the sugar beet syrup and both packets of vanilla sugar and stir. With further stirring, first add the flour and then soda and salt. Alternatively – or if the dough is too tough – everything can be kneaded with your hands. Finally, mix in the chocolate droplets or the chopped block chocolate.
- Apply the prepared dough with a tablespoon or ice cream scoop on the baking paper at a distance of about 5 – 6 cm. The Teigkleckse can – but need not – with a spoon a bit round shaped and pressed flat.
- CookiesBake cookies at 180 ° C convection for a maximum of 15 minutes, otherwise they will become too firm.