This recipe for fried rice is fried with soy sauce golden yellow. The recipe goes well with garnish or vegan and vegan dishes.
- 250 g rice
- 1 shot Peanut oil for the pan
- 1 soy sauce
- 500 ml water
Time: 60 min
- Wash rice thoroughly and soak in cold water for about 1/2 hour. Then drain and pour into boiling water.
- When it is half cooked, remove from the heat, pour off and let cool.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the rice until it is golden yellow. Always stir well. Add soy sauce and stir well.
- Take the fried rice from the cooking area and serve.