To prepare a pizza at home is clearly … pizza. vegan recipes for kids cooking with kids vegan pizza dough recipe. Good vegan food.
- 200 g Spelled flour (wholegrain)
- 1/2 pack Yeast, fresh
- 100 ml water
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4 tablespoon Yeast flakes (precious)
- 2 tablespoon Margarine, vegan
- 3 teaspoon wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 100 ml Tomato sauce, vegan
- 1 Peppers , red
- Pepper pods, mild, pickled
- 2 onions
Time: 30 min
- First, pour 200 g of flour into a bowl for the pizza dough, crumble the yeast in a small bowl, add a pinch of sugar. Mix with 100 ml of lukewarm water, add a little salt and 2 tablespoons of oil. Oregano (drink) with small quantities at will. Knead the dough properly, cover with a clean towel and let it rise in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime wash the pepper half, clean and cut into thin strips. Peel the onions, halve and cut into thin rings. Remove the chilli from the jar, remove the stalk and slice. Remove olives from the glass and drain.
- Knead pizza dough neatly, roll out thinly and coat with tomato sauce. Cover with the vegetables.
- For the yeast melt melt the margarine in a small pot, stir in 3 teaspoons flour with the whisk, add 150 ml of water. Add yeast flakes, 1 teaspoon salt and a little mustard (be careful, the mustard should give flavor, but not dominate, about one teaspoon is enough). Bring to a boil while stirring, then dribble over the pizza with a spoon.
- Spread some oregano over the pizza to taste.
- 226/5000Bake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees to the desired degree of browning.
Very tasty: give some fresh garlic oil over the still hot pizza. simply press 2 cloves of garlic in a little oil, stir – done. Of course, the pizza can be filled with any other vegetables depending on your taste.